- CFI–Michigan Secular Service Program
- CFI Camp Inquiry
- CFI Point of Inquiry Podcast
- Reasonable Doubts Podcast
Secular Celebrants (Weddings, Funerals, etc.)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on Secular Celebrants available in your area.
- Grief Beyond Belief: Secular Grief Support Group who’s aim is to facilitate peer-to-peer grief support for atheists, Humanists, and other Freethinkers by providing spaces free of religion, spiritualism, mysticism, and evangelism in which to share sorrow and offer the comfort of rational compassion.
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars — Commentary on the endless dispute between evolution and creationism.
- The Secular Web — The leading secular web site
- Quackwatch — Your Guide to Quackery, Health Fraud, and Intelligent Decisions
- Albert Einstein on becoming a young freethinker and scientist
- The Edge— Essays from leading intellectuals
- Evolution Blog — Commentary on the endless dispute between evolution and creationism.
- The Official Richard Dawkins Web Site
- Talk.Origins – The Evolution/Creation Controversy
- Extensive information for secular families is available from the Internet Infidels.
- Atheist Parents Web Site
- An article about Atheism and Family from About.com
- Camp Quest of Michigan