- This event has passed.
Service: Long Lake Work Day (Middleville)Date:
Saturday, May 5, 2018
Long Lake Outdoor Center
10370 Gun Lake Rd
Middleville, MI United States
Calling All CFI Members! It’s time to get on your work boots and painting clothes and join us for the annual Long Lake Work Day for our May Service Project.
Please help us give back to the community and preserve this beautiful historic campground so that it can be enjoyed by the numerous schools and community groups who visit every year.
This event is open to all who wish to help – spread the word – many hands make light(er) work AND more fun!
Please RSVP to Cindy Krieg at email@example.com if you will be able to help us at LLOC on Saturday, May 5.
The work day will run from 9am to 8pm. Come for a few hours or for the entire day – Let us know your availability when you RSVP so we can plan appropriately.
Food & some beverages will be provided (BYOB if you wish).
When you RSVP please indicate:
- Your Full name and anyone who will be coming with you.
- Your cell phone # or best # to reach you at.
- What time you plan to arrive and how long you can stay, so we can maximize the use of your time.
- Specialty Tools: TBD
- Wear clothes that can get dirty, with pine sap and/or paint on them, sturdy closed-toed shoes and bring a hat and sunglasses.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. The Work Day will go on Rain or Shine. Bring plenty of water and stay hydrated!
If you can’t attend – please consider a monetary donation to support our ongoing programming.
CFI Secular Service is a program of CFI Michigan that is working to support CFI’s mission by translating humanist values into action for the common good. Secular Service is working to provide opportunities for members to engage in community service and outreach throughout the year. Learn more about CFI Secular Service here. If you would like additional information about upcoming Secular Service projects or have questions – please contact Cindy Krieg: Email or call 616-698-2342.
Cost: A Generous Donation of Your Time – THANKS!
Contact: Cindy Krieg, firstname.lastname@example.org, (616) 698-2342